The TFS endpoint provides integration to a TFS server and allows the use of a TFS Task .
- Project - endpoints are assigned to a Project to provide scope of access
- Type - TFS
- Name - a name to identify the TFS Endpoint
- Description - description of the TFS Endpoint
- Mark restricted - if enabled, only Code Stream or Project Administrators can execute Pipelines using this endpoint
- Cloud proxy - (vRA Cloud only) the Cloud Proxy appliance through which the endpoint should communicate
- URL - URL of the TFS server
- Username - Username to authenticate to the TFS server
- Password - Password to authenticate to the TFS server
- Domain name - Domain name to authenticate to the TFS server
- Polling interval (sec) - Interval to poll the TFS server
- TFS Server Version - 2015 or 2017
- When adding an endpoint URL you’ll be prompted to view and accept the certificate.
- You can validate the configuration using the VALIDATE button.
- You should create Secret Variables to store your user credentials.