The Gerrit endpoint provides configuration for use in the Gerrit Trigger .
- Project - endpoints are assigned to a Project to provide scope of access
- Type - Gerrit
- Name - a name to identify the Gerrit Endpoint
- Description - description of the Gerrit Endpoint
- Mark restricted - if enabled, only Code Stream or Project Administrators can execute Pipelines using this endpoint
- Cloud proxy - (vRA Cloud only) the Cloud Proxy appliance through which the endpoint should communicate
- URL - URL of the Gerrit server
- Username - Username to authenticate to the Gerrit server
- Password - Password to authenticate to the Gerrit server
- Private key - Private key (rsa) to authenticate to the Gerrit server
- Pass phrase - Pass phrase to decrypt the Private key
- When adding an endpoint URL you’ll be prompted to view and accept the certificate.
- You can validate the configuration using the VALIDATE button.
- You should create Secret Variables to store your user credentials.