The Bamboo endpoint provides configuration for use in the Bamboo Task .
- Project - endpoints are assigned to a Project to provide scope of access
- Type - Bamboo
- Name - a name to identify the Bamboo Endpoint
- Description - description of the Bamboo Endpoint
- Mark restricted - if enabled, only Code Stream or Project Administrators can execute Pipelines using this endpoint
- Cloud proxy - (vRA Cloud only) the Cloud Proxy appliance through which the endpoint should communicate
- URL - URL of the Bamboo server
- Username - Username to authenticate to the Bamboo server
- Password - Password to authenticate to the Bamboo server
- When adding an endpoint URL you’ll be prompted to view and accept the certificate.
- You can validate the configuration using the VALIDATE button.
- You should create Secret Variables to store your user credentials.