The Docker Endpoint provides an execution environment for CI Tasks and Custom Integrations which are executed inside a container image on the configured Docker host.
- Project - endpoints are assigned to a Project to provide scope of access
- Type - Docker
- Name - a name to identify the Docker Endpoint
- Description - description of the Docker Endpoint
- Mark restricted - if enabled, only Code Stream or Project Administrators can execute Pipelines using this endpoint
- Cloud proxy - (vRA Cloud only) the Cloud Proxy appliance through which the endpoint should communicate
- URL - the address including protocol (HTTP/HTTPS) and port for the Docker API
- Shared Path - a folder on the Docker host where the logs and artefacts generated in executions will be stored
Adding a Docker Endpoint configuration
- When adding an endpoint URL you’ll be prompted to view and accept the certificate.
- You can validate the configuration using the VALIDATE button.
- You should create Secret Variables to store your user credentials.
Links and References
- Creating a Docker host for vRealize Automation Code Stream